>What guitars do you have?
- I have a 2011 Taylor 110e, which was made in the US before they moved production of the 110s to Mexico and changed some of the materials. I have played a modern 110 and I thought mine sounded much nicer.
- I have a Yamaha FG700 that I keep at work and use it to practice on my lunch.
- I have a Yamaha Guitalele for shits and giggles. Its actually a really good instrument for what it is.
- And finally, I have a Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany. Its a badass guitar, but I dont really play electric at the moment.
>What style do you play in?
- I play acoustic fingerstyle and Hawaiian Slack Key (which is also fingerstyle). Sorta like this:https://youtu.be/2WD1y679R4c
>Do you use any alternate tunings?
- I mostly play in Open G tuning
>What are your influences?
- None in particular. I love Ledward Kaapana (vid related). Mark Hanson is great. I mostly watch youtube videos and if I think they are badass then I try to emulate them.
>What guitars would you like to have?
- I would like a higher end Taylor acoustic with a smaller body and a cutaway, something like a 312ce. There are higher end guitars, but I am not too greedy.